December 27, 2009

hopeless me



Some things that have been worrying me...
1. Fedora calls, begs me to come over. I grudgingly oblige, excited to try out the "ecstasys". I arrive, feet frozen and call. No answer. Over and over. I may be obsessive here, but each time I called the amount of times the phone rang kept changing. Fuck me, right? I have Captain Mother delete him from my phone book. The next day Fedora sends me "yoooo. my bad about yesterday." and no further explanation. But then he left me a really nice message. And so I did answer after he called me four times. Bad. Bad. I really don't like him.

2. My family. My grandmother's husband thinks that the CIA and the secret assassin ring in the Catholic Church are out to steal all the oil from the "A-Rabs." He also thinks Afghanistan is an "A-Rab" country and has oil. And that the story of Doubting Thomas involves a cartoon bunny. And that lighting my grandmother on fire while she tries to serve cherries jubilee is not a big deal.

3. H's ex-girlfriend is back in town. Last time she was here she cried when she saw him with another girl and then hooked up with a petite boy. But still.

4. Today is Caterpillar's birthday and that means his friend who is not my type but I did some high intensity cuddling with is in town. I am unsure about what this means.

-Lola


No comments:

Post a Comment